My First Post



Hello everyone! My name is Abigail. I am a 20 year old girl with a love for the Lord, my family, my friends, baking, writing, and modest fashion. 


For years now I have wanted to share my love of writing with others. From the age of five the stories flowing from pencil to notebooks had always come together easily for me.  When entering my teen years I accepted Christ into my life.  That changed everything! No longer did the fairy tale adventure and mystery stories resonate within my soul. Instead I wanted to encourage everyone around me. But how?

 A friend of mine started a blog several years ago. I remember reading it and always walking away feeling encouraged. And even back then I knew that would be the perfect way for me to share everything I'm passionate about in one place. The only thing that was standing in my way was not having the time to spend creating a blog.

We are in the midst of a world wide pandemic which has allowed me time to connect in new and different ways with people. My Instagram page slowly continues to grow. And I started a podcast. And while I am currently working on throwing together a YouTube channel, why not add a blog to the mix! 

So what is the purpose and the goal for this blog?? To share encouragement from God's Word, to share the joyful moments of life as well as the difficult and real moments. Occasionally I will share and shout-out some amazing bloggers and recipe creators, and share my latest baking adventure. Other times to share how to put together outfits and how to style fashionably. 

If you're interested in following along, welcome! 

With Love,
Abigail





Comments

  1. Hello Abigail. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you as a child of God who has a salvation experience and belives in modesty and modest fashion. God is honoured with modest fashion and I am glad you are the advocate of modest fashion. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying foroe another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live We reach out to the poorest ofpoor with to love to of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. Wealso encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your famly and fiends aslo wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby! Congratulations on starting a blog!! 🎉🎊🎉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts